Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving and more...

Thanksgiving 2011
Christmas Parade 2011
Santa Picture with cousin Chloe 2011
I cannot believe it is almost Christmas!! We have really been enjoying the holiday season with family and friends. Braden and Chloe are growing so much! Braden will repeat anything you say, so we have to watch what we say because he wants to repeat the bad stuff like shit and crap. He is such a boy-- consumed with his "wiener" and he wants to be naked all the time! He cracks us up with his questions about everything and trying to act big:) He really is a sweet though! He loves to snuggle and doesn't want us to leave him. Right now he is sleeping with me in my bed- yes we have created a monster! I do enjoy it though- LOTS of nighttime and morning snuggles for me. He always says, "Hold me, Mama" because he wants my hand on his back. Of course I LOVE IT!!! I am a big snuggler and he knows how to get me:)
We put the Christmas tree up early this year and he loves turning the tree lights on when we get home. I think he is going to love Christmas like we do! A friend of ours made us a Christmas elf ladder that you put against the tree- it is soooo cute! A great addition to our Christmas decor:)
I hope you all have a great holiday season!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!


No comments: