Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More fun times

Braden really enjoyed this Christmas! He got just about everything he asked for, so he was one happy little boy. I love seeing Christmas through a child's eyes! It brings back the magic for us to enjoy again. He loved going to all the parties and family get togethers! He loves to go somewhere or have people over to our house. 

On another note, Braden has been sleeping with me for awhile now. I know that it is not a good idea for everyone, but it is working for us. I really enjoy the conversations we share each night. I especially remember this one night...

Braden- Mama, I need to tell you something.
Me- What honey?
Braden- When I was at school me and my friends were running and jumping around the room with our airplanes and the teacher told us to put them away. 
Me- Did you listen to your teacher?
Braden- Yes.... Are you disappointed in me?
Me- You know you are not supposed to run and jump around the room, so you need to make better choices, right?
Braden- Yes.... Mama, do you still love me?
Me- Of course I do Braden! I will always love you no matter what! 
Braden- I love you too Mama!
Me- You can always tell me anything sweetie!
Braden- OK Mama, you can tell me anything too.



Braden being silly at our friends Christmas party. 

Putting out the reindeer food!

Braden had a VERY good Christmas this year!!

Braden and Mimi building a snowman. 


 Braden and Mimi making snow angels



1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

What a little pleaser. OH HOW I WISHED THAT I HAD A PLEASER ! :)
He's growing up so much.

Jan sleeps with Ryan.
We've always said that our kids can come lay on our floor by our bed if they get scared. They can bring a pillow, blanket...make a whole bed.
It worked for everyone. but Ryan.

Do what you've got to do.
He won't be sleeping with you in High School. I guarantee it. :)