Monday, March 12, 2012

Valentines and More

Batman Valentines Holder I made him:)

I love ice cream and the shirt says it all!!
Braden and his doggies- Max and Cali
GOOGLES UP!! Let's go UK Wildcats!!
Braden has learned so much the past year! He amazes me every day! Jill and I are both so happy with his school for teaching them so much- calendar, days of the week, months of the year, holidays, counting, centers, prayers, etc... I wanted to write down what he has learned so I would know about when he did this. Some of it he has known a long time and some of it is recent. He has learned the basic shapes and colors, all of his letters (uppercase and lowercase), letter sounds, how to count to 10, he can identify numbers 1-10, beginning sounds or give him a letter and he tells you some words that begin with that letter, he can also write most of the alphabet. He is doing so well! I think he is off to a great start, if I may say so myself:)
SOME FUNNIES:
At school, they were learning about different presidents for President's Day. The teacher asked Braden what the name of the President was and he said "OMama"- too funny!
I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but it is worth repeating. When we would give him a complement he would say "Awe shucks!"
After he uses the restroom (#2) he says, "Look mom, it is the biggest turd you ever seen!"
The boy loves his weiner (penis) so he gets so proud when it is big (hard). He will come running in the room and say, "Look mom, my weiner is big!" Sometimes he will say, "It will be small in a minute" and when we ask him why he plays with it, he says "because I like it."
Jill was cleaning the house and Braden was following her around bugging her. Jill turned around and said, "You are getting on my nerves, SHIT!" and he said, "No, you get on my nerves, SHIT!" with an irritated look on his face.
He talks in his sleep all the time! He will say someone's name, or something that happened at school, or talk to his friends. It is hilarious!
When he gets upset at us he will say, "I mad at you" or "I sad at you". Later he will ask if we are happy at him.
As you can see, he keeps us rolling! I wish I could remember everything he says because he is a pretty funny guy! I love him so much and I am SO blessed to be his mama!!!


1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Such a smarty pants.
My boys are going in to kindergarten and just learned this stuff.

What a crack up. Such a boy.
I have a house of these. Turdy's and hard penis's are enough to make my head spin, they're talked about and laughed about so much. ugh.
Enjoy it :)