Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This picture was taken on our first day on the beach at Pennsacola Beach, Florida. We went there for our Spring Break with Jill's dad and stepmom, her little brother and his friend, and her other brother and his wife and daughter. I was not real crazy about Pennsacola Beach because there just was not a lot to do there. I personally prefer Destin, but at least we had the opportunity to go and spend time with our family.
One place we really did enjoy was Peg Leg Pete's. It was a really neat restaurant that had a playground inside the restaurant. The kids could play while the adults eat at picnic tables where you can see the kids. Pretty cool! If you are in Pennsacola Beach, I highly recommend eating there!
Braden loves the Go-Karts! He just smiles so big and gets so excited when someone he knows passes us or we pass them. I think he would just keep riding if we could! I always enjoy riding with him because he gets so happy and that make me so happy!!
Even though we were in Florida, we still had to support our Wildcats! It was a GREAT game and the Wildcats became National Champs!! Fun times!!
This is one of my FAVORITE vacation pictures! Jill and Braden wearing white shades:)
I just love it- they are so cute!
This picture was taken on our last day at the beach. The weather was pretty good during the week, it only rained two days and one of those days we went shopping and to Lambert's on Foley, Alabama about 30 minutes away. I was really surprised Braden let us bury his legs, but he actually asked to do it again once he got out- LOL! He was a bit of a brat throughout the week, so Jill and I thought we might just leave him- well not really...

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

What a great spring break trip.
I can almost smell the ocean through your pictures.
I love all of the family pictures. Very cute !