Sunday, September 16, 2012

Having Fun!

We have been very busy at the Thompson household the last couple months. Jill and I have started working at school and continuing graduate school to earn our Rank I and Braden has started PreSchool. He is learning so much and having a blast at school! His teachers are Mrs. Kim, Ms. Virginia, and Ms. Theresa. They are getting ready to participate in a science fair and Braden is really loving all the science experiments they have been doing. We love his Preschool and all the teachers, which makes leaving him there so much easier:) 

Our niece, Chloe, just celebrated her 2nd birthday this weekend. She had a carnival themed birthday that was A LOT of fun!! The pics below are from the birthday carnival!



 Braden grew a mustache:)

 Braden, Jill, and his Unlce Jamie hamming it up!

 Braden and I. I love that kid!!

 Braden and his Great Grandma Lois

 Jill and I- I sure am crazy about her!!

 Our family:)

 Braden and Mars 
Elephant Jilll and Lion Braden

 Braden taking a pee break! Gotta love boys:)


1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

GREAT pictures. How fun.
Ok, so that last picture x4. Front yard, back yard, playground, neighbors house. sheesh.
(I'm so secretly jealous that they can just do that)