Friday, August 9, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten!!!!

 Braden's First Day of Kindergarten at the school I work at. I love to have him with me everyday!!

 Isn't he a cutie!


Braden and his teacher, Mrs. Lindow. 

Braden had a rough start to school this year. He was crying and would not go in his room. I asked the principal to help me and she got him in the room, but he hid behind the door and would not come out. After about 5-10 minutes she was able to get him to his seat and he started coloring. I checked in on him throughout the day and he was doing better. Then after lunch he would not go to the carpet with the group, I had a little talk with him and he went to the carpet- lol!! After school was a bit rough too, he was so tired and ready to go home that he would just not listen to me or anyone else. So we cancelled ice cream with his aunt and uncle until, he could have a better day. The second day was much better! After A LOT of talking to by his Mimi and me the night before. He has been doing great and his teacher has been giving him lots of compliments! We took him to get ice cream and he was so excited!! He topped his ice cream with a little bit of everything!!! I am glad that we are on the right track!! We are very proud moms!!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Who's that kid and what did you do with your toddler.
He's HUGE !
Glad things are moving right along !